当前位置: 首页 > 所有学科 > 英语

公司接待外宾常用英语,酒店接待外宾常用英语

  • 英语
  • 2023-04-23
目录
  • 接待外宾英语口语
  • 接待外宾用英语怎么说
  • 机场接待外宾英语口语
  • 酒店接待外宾常用英语
  • 接待外宾英语

  • 接待外宾英语口语

    酒店前台接待常用英语

    (一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

    1. May I ~

    2. Could you ~

    3. Would you ~

    4.Shall I ~?

    只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

    1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~

    May I have your name, please?

    请问尊姓大名

    May I have your check-out time, please?

    请问您什么时候结帐离开?

    May I see your passport, please?

    请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

    May I know your nationality, please?

    请问您的国籍是什么?

    2. 麻烦客人敬圆时,可使用Could you ~

    Could you fill out the form, please?

    请您填写这张表格好吗?

    Could you write that down, please?

    请您写下来好吗?

    Could you draft the fax, please?

    请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

    Could you hold the line, please?

    请不要挂电话好吗?

    3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~

    Would you like tea or coffee?

    请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

    Would you like to take a taxi?

    请问您要搭计程车吗?

    Would you mind sitting here?

    请问您介意坐在这里吗?

    ** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

    When would you like to visit Foshan?

    请问您想要何时参观佛山?

    When would you like to have lunch?

    请问您想在哪里用餐?

    What time would you like to eat?

    请问您想何时用餐?

    Who would you like to contact?

    请问您想和谁联络?

    Which kind of room would you prefer?

    请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

    How would you like to settle your bill?

    请问您的账单如何处理?

    How long would you like to stay?

    请问您要逗留芹稿伍多久?

    How many tickets would you like to buy?

    请问您要买几张票?

    4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?

    Shall I draw the curtains?

    请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

    Shall I draw you a map?

    请问要我嫌或为您画一张地图吗?

    Shall I make the reservation for you?

    请问要我为您安排预约吗?

    (二)招呼语

    Good morning. (用于中午以前)

    Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)

    Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)

    在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:

    Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?

    早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?

    Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.

    中午好,先生,欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆

    Good evening, Ms. May I help you?

    晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?

    后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:

    Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?

    早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?

    三)回答

    1.一般性的回答

    I see, sir.

    我明白了,先生。

    Certainly, sir.

    好的,先生。

    2.请对方再等一会儿

    Just a moment, please.

    请稍等。

    Thank you for waiting.

    您久等了,先生。

    I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.

    很抱歉让您久等了。

    Could you wait a little longer, please?

    请您稍候好吗?

    3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时

    拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。

    I am afraid I can’t do that.

    不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

    Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.

    不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。

    4.道歉

    如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。

    I am very sorry for the delay.

    很抱歉延误了时间

    I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

    很抱歉造成您的不便。

    I would like to apologize for the mistake.

    为这个错误我深致歉意。

    5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答

    You are welcome.

    不客气。

    Thank you, sir.

    谢谢您,先生。

    Thank you very much.

    非常感谢您。

    6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说

    Here you are.

    您要的东西在这里。

    Here is your room key.

    这是您的房间钥匙。

    Here it is.

    这是您的东西。

    7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说:

    Have a nice day.

    祝您有美好的一天。

    Please enjoy your stay

    祝您住宿愉快。

    We hope to see you again soon.

    希望不久能再次见到您。

    Thank you for staying with us.

    谢谢光临。

    8.当客人的英语难以理解时

    面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。

    Pardon?

    对不起?

    Pardon me?

    对不起?

    I beg your pardon?

    对不起请再说一遍好吗?

    Could you repeat that, please?

    请您重复一遍好吗?

    若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:

    Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?

    不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?

    电话英语的应对

    1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:

    “Hello, this is Information Desk.”

    您好,这里是问询处。

    “Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”

    问询处,请问您要服务吗?

    2.打错电话时

    如果是外线打错时,可以回答:

    I am afraid you have the wrong number.

    不好意思,您打错电话了。

    This is the FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel,

    这里是佛山电子宾馆.

    如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:

    This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.

    这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。

    3.当负责的工作人员不在时

    I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.

    不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。

    I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?

    不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?

    I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.

    他回来时,我会请他回电。

    May I have your name and phone number, please?

    请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?

    4.当会话结束时

    结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:

    Thank you for calling.

    感谢您的来电。

    You are welcome, sir.

    先生,不客气。

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    我们静候您的佳音。

    Please contact me if you have any further questions.

    如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。

    三.柜台服务

    B=行李服务员(Bellman)

    C=服务员 (Clerk)

    H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)

    BC=领班(Bell Captain)

    G=客人(Guest)

    To the Front Desk.

    带客人到柜台

    B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.

    小姐,晚安。欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆。

    G: Thank you.

    谢谢你。

    B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?

    请问您有多少件行李?

    G: Just this three.

    只有这3件。

    B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?

    2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?

    G: Yes. That’s all.

    对,就这些了。

    B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.

    我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。

    G: I see, thanks.

    我知道了,谢谢。

    B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.

    当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。

    G: OK. Fine.

    好极了。

    B: Please enjoy your stay.

    祝您住宿愉快。

    Taking a guest to the room

    接待外宾用英语怎么说

    How's it going?

    How's the day?

    I'李和m so happy to see you.

    Good luck on the meeting! (会议方面的)

    What a nice day!

    这些都是最礼貌的接待外宾的常用语,每次说都应该带笑哪伍盯容!人家会感谢你的橘液,也会信任你!要礼貌啊,加油!

    机场接待外宾英语口语

    陌生人之间的How are you?只需要回答不错就好,不要具实情回答,因为对方并不想真的知道你的隐私。比如你回答我有点头痛,之后会比较尴尬。还有一种情纤拍况你遇到一个话痨(生活中这种人蛮多的)开始跟你将半小时他/她头痛的经历,你也会很尴尬的。如果毁冲羡你打完招呼判或对方也就回答不错/很好,你大概也就尽到责任并且知道他/她也没有要继续交谈的意愿了。所以还是问一些开放性的话题吧,能够产生共鸣。

    酒店接待外宾常用英语

    学习金融英语,把英语口语学好十分重要,下面我为大家带来外事接待英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!

    外事接待英语口语对话:瞎销接待外宾

    Excuse me, are you Mr. Wilson from the United State or America?

    请问,你是美国来的威尔逊先生吗?

    Yes , I am.

    是的,我是。

    I'm Mei Wen,the secretary of China National Textiles Import & Export Corporation.

    我是梅雯,中国纺织品进出口公司的秘书。

    How do you do. Miss Mei.

    你好,梅小姐。

    how do you do, Mr.Willson, Welcome to China.

    你好,威尔逊先生,欢迎你来到中国。

    Thank you. It's very kind of you to come to meet me at the airport ,Miss Mei.

    谢谢,梅小姐。你到机场来接我,真太客气了。

    It's my pleasure , I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

    乐意效劳。希望你在这儿过得愉快。

    Thank you , I'm sure I will.

    谢谢,我相信会的。

    Did you have a pleasant flight?

    你路途上过得愉快吗?

    Yes, quite a nice flight.

    是的,愉快,这是一次非常愉快的旅行。

    I'm glad to hear that , Now shall we go and see about your baggage?

    很高兴听你这么说。现在我们去看看你的行李好吗?

    Yes, Where is the bagage-claim area?

    好的,行李提取处在哪儿?

    Notes : Where is the baggage-claim area?

    行李提取处在哪儿?

    It's down there at Gate No 5. How many pieces of baggage do you have?

    在下面五号门。你有几件行李?

    Two suitcase,.

    两个小提箱

    Here we are , Could you point them out?

    我启神袭悄兄们到了。你能认出它们吗?

    Yes, This blue one, and that black one.

    能,这个蓝色的,还有那个黑色的。

    Since you have picked up your baggage. and now let's proceed through the customs.

    你已拿了行李,我们去进行海关检查吧。

    Since you have picked up your baggage,and now let's proceed through the customs.

    你已拿了行李,我们去进行海关检查吧。

    proceed through the custom

    进行海关检查

    Wilson:All right.

    好的。

    外事接待英语口语对话:会谈与谈判

    Good morning, Mr. Thomas.

    早上好,托马斯先生。

    Good morning, Mr. Jiang,Take a seat .please.

    早上好,蒋先生。请坐。

    We are quite interested in the refrigerators made by your company.

    我们对贵公司生产的冰箱非常感兴趣。

    In fact ,we're thinking of placing an order.

    事实上,我们正在考虑订货。

    May I have an idea of your prices?

    能告诉我你们的价格吗?

    Yes, Here is our price sheet.

    可以。这是我们的报价单。

    Thanks.

    谢谢

    How do you like our price?

    你觉得我们的价格怎么样?

    I think it's rather on the high side.

    我认为太高了。

    I should say that our price is reasonable.

    我认为我们的价格是合理的。

    As you know, our products enjoy a high reputation and are always popular abroad.

    你知道,我们的产品享有盛誉,并畅销海外。

    Comparing with the price of the other companies, I think our price is the most competitive.

    与其他公司的产品相比,我认为我们的产品是最具有竞争力的。

    No,You know now in China large quantities of homemade refrigerators have appeared on the local market in recent years.

    不,你知道近几年在中国,大量的国产冰箱已经上市。

    Their quality is good, but their price is much lower.

    它们质量优良,价格却便宜得多。

    If we import your refrigerators at your price .I'm sure few customers will buy them.

    如果我们按照顾你们的报价进口你们的冰箱,我可以肯定不会有多和顾客买它们的。

    Our price might be higher than your homemade refrigerators but our refrigerators are of better quality.

    我们的价格可能比你们国产冰箱的价格要高,但是我们的质量要好一些。

    Now more and more customers like to use homemade refrigerators because of its low price and a good quality.

    现在越来越多的顾客喜欢用国产冰箱,因为它们价低质优,

    and if you don't want to lose the market in China, I think you'd better reduce your price by at least 5%.

    如果你们不想失去中国的市场,我认为你们最好让价5%。

    To be frank with you , if we cut the price by 5% , it can barely cover our production cost.

    坦率的说,如果我们让价5%,那几乎不够成本费。

    I should say a cut of 3% would be more realistic.

    我认为让价3%是比较现实的。

    The leave a gap of 2%.

    还有2%的差价。

    Our purpose is to do business on the basis of eqality and mutual benefit.

    因为我们的目的是在平等互利的基础上做生意,

    So I suggest we meet each other halfway.

    因此我建议我们各让一半。

    All right ,In order to conclude the transaction, let's meet halfway.

    好吧,为了谈成这笔交易,我们各让一半。

    Everything seems to be in order now.

    看来一切都办好了。

    I'm glad we have brought this transaction to a successful conclusion.

    我很高兴我们做成了这笔交易。

    Me, too.

    我也是。

    外事接待英语口语对话:告别与送行

    Good morning, Mr.White, I'm glad you've come.

    晚上好,怀特先生,我很高兴你来了。

    Good evening, Mr.Yang, It's very kind of you to invite me to dinner tonight.

    晚上好,杨先生。今晚你请我共进晚餐,真太客气了。

    Sit down , please, The dinner will be ready in a few minutes.

    请坐。晚餐过几分钟就好。

    Thanks

    谢谢

    You look really smart tonight in these clothes, It fits you perfectly.

    今天晚上你穿着这一身衣服,真帅气,非常合身。

    Thank you.

    谢谢

    It's a pity that you're leaving us to tomorrow.

    真遗憾,你明天就要离开我们了。

    I'm sorry to leave you too.

    要离开你们我也感到非常遗憾。

    Hope you'll vist Guangzhou AGAIN,

    希望你再次到广州来。

    Sure .

    一定。

    Now the dinner is ready .Mr.White. Please come to the table.Take a seat here ,please.

    晚餐已经准备好了,怀特先生,请入席吧。请这边坐。

    Thanks, How delicious the food is!

    谢谢。这菜真香

    Mr.White here is to our friendly cooperation.

    怀特先生,为我们的友好合作干杯!

    To your health and to your everlasting friendship.

    为你的健康以及我们的永恒友谊干杯。

    Here is a knife for you.

    这是你的刀和叉子。

    No, thanks.I'd like to try to use chopsticks, today, so that when I go back I can show my wife how ot use them.

    不,谢谢。今天我想用筷子,这样我回去时就可以告诉我的妻子该怎样用。

    Good , Here are two chopsticks for you.

    好的。给你两只筷子。

    Thanks .Show me how to use them ,OK?

    谢谢,教我怎么用,行吗?

    Yes, Hold the two sticks between the thumb and the forefinger like this.

    行。象这样,用大拇指和食指夹住这两只筷子。

    Let me have a try.

    让我来试试。

    Right .You are right.Don't talk only. Help yourself to whatever you like.

    对了,你拿对了。不要光说话,随便吃吧。

    Thanks,I very much appreciate verything you've done for me.

    谢谢。我非常感谢你为我所做的一切。

    I wish I could repay you somehow.

    但愿我能以某种方式回报你。

    Don't mention it. I wish you a pleasant journey.

    不用谢。我希望你旅途愉快。

    And don't forget to keep in touch.

    别忘了保持联系。

    Sure ,May we meet again some day.

    当然不会。但愿我们后会有期。

    So do I .

    接待外宾英语

    外宾接待亩春英语口语900句如下 :

    Excuse me, are you Mr. Wilson from the United State or America?

    请问,你是美国来的威尔逊先生吗?

    Yes , I am.

    是的,我是。

    I'm Mei Wen,the secretary of China National Textiles Import & Export Corporation.

    我是梅胡耐雀雯,中国纺织品进出口公司的秘书。

    How do you do. Miss Mei.

    你好,梅小姐。

    how do you do, Mr.Willson, Welcome to China.

    你好,威尔逊先生,欢迎你来到中国。

    Thank you. It's very kind of you to come to meet me at the airport ,Miss Mei.

    谢谢,梅小姐。你到机场来接我,真太客气了。

    It's my pleasure , I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

    乐意效劳。希望你在这儿过裤早得愉快。

    Thank you , I'm sure I will.

    谢谢,我相信会的。

    Did you have a pleasant flight?

    你路途上过得愉快吗?

    Yes, quite a nice flight.

    是的,愉快,这是一次非常愉快的旅行。

    I'm glad to hear that , Now shall we go and see about your baggage?

    很高兴听你这么说。现在我们去看看你的行李好吗?

    Yes, Where is the bagage-claim area?

    好的,行李提取处在哪儿?

    Notes : Where is the baggage-claim area?

    行李提取处在哪儿?

    猜你喜欢