英语短文小故事?【篇一】英语故事短文:老鼠和公牛 一只老鼠在牛睡觉时咬了牛尾巴一口。牛怒气冲冲地跳起来,低下头猛追老鼠穿过院子。老鼠动作敏捷,轻松地钻进了墙上的一个洞里。牛一次次地向墙冲去,但尽管他撞伤了头,撞掉了角,老鼠还是安全地待在洞里。过了一会儿,牛放弃了,又躺下来休息。牛一睡着,那么,英语短文小故事?一起来了解一下吧。
寓言故事生动有趣、情节富于变化,如能巧妙运用于课堂中,能增强学生的阅读兴趣,有效提高学生听说和写作能力。下面是我精心收集的英语寓言故事小宽郑短文带中文翻译,希望大家喜欢!
英语寓言故事小短文带中文翻译篇一
挤牛奶的姑娘
a milkmaid was going to the market. she carried her milk in a pail on her head.
一个农家挤奶姑娘头顶着一桶牛奶,前往集市。
as she went along she began calculating what she would buy after she had sold the milk.
走了一会儿,她开始算计起卖完牛奶后要买的东西:
"i‘ll buy a new dress, and when i go to the ball, all the young men will dance with me!"
“我要买一身新衣服,好去参加舞会,年轻的小伙子都会邀请我跳舞。”
as she spoke she tossed her head back. the pail immediately fell off her head, and all the milk was spilt.
想到这里,她真地摇起头来,牛奶桶随之倾倒在地,牛奶都流了出去。
通过调查发现,小学生对英语故事有浓厚的兴趣,老师对故事教学的作用也很肯定。我整理了英语短文小故事带翻译,欢迎阅读!
歼毕英语短文小故事带翻译篇一
One day, Ji Liang went to see the King of Wei and reported:
一天,季梁去见魏王,报告说:
"When I was ing here, I saw a man on the road driving a horse carriage north in greathaste.
“这次,我来的时候,在路上看到一个人,驾着马车往北走,走得很急。
"I asked him: `Where are you going in such haste?'
“我问他:‘走得这么急,你要去哪儿?’
"He replied: `I am going to the State of Chu.'
“他回答说:‘我要到楚国去。’
"I said: `If you want to go to the State of Chu, you should go south.
“我说:‘你去楚国,应该朝南走。
Why are you going north? You are going the wrong way!’
怎么往北呢?你走错了!’
"信改携He said: `My horse is big and strong. It can run as fast as flying. It doesn't matter to run alittle more.'
“他说:‘我的马很好,又高又大,跑起来跟飞一样快。
【篇一】英语故事短文:老鼠和公牛
一只老鼠在牛睡觉时咬了牛尾巴一口。牛怒气冲冲地跳起来,低下头猛追老鼠穿过院子。老鼠动作敏捷,轻松地钻进了墙上的一个洞里。
牛一次次地向墙冲去,但尽管他撞伤了头,撞掉了角,老鼠还是安全地待在洞里。过了一会儿,牛放弃了,又躺下来休息。
牛一睡着,小老鼠就偷偷地走到洞口,蹦蹦跳跳地穿过院子,又咬了牛一口——这次是咬在牛鼻子上——然后迅速跑回安全的地方。牛无助地咆哮着,老鼠却尖叫着说:“并不是总是大的生物能占上风。有时候小的生物也会赢,你知道的。”
【篇二】英语故事短文:改名
汤姆16岁,他决定离家出走加入一个音乐公司。他父亲听说后非常生气,“歌手?我的儿子?这太丢人了!”他大喊,“邻居们会怎么想?”
“我会改名字的,”汤姆说。他觉得自己将来会成为一名歌手。
【篇三】英语故事短文:狼来了
村里有个淘气的小男孩,他喜欢撒谎。有一天他想捉弄农民,于是他大喊:“狼来了!狼来了!狼来了!”善良的农民正在地里工作,他们听到喊声,急忙赶到男孩那里。但当他们到达时,男孩说:“根本没有狼,我在开玩笑。”农民们很生气,回到了地里。过了一会儿,男孩又大喊:“狼来了!狼来了!狼来了!”农民们又来了,又被骗了。
第一篇 老鼠嫁女儿Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.
很久很久以前,有一个老鼠爸爸
He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.
他想要将他的女儿嫁给世界上最伟大的人
But, who was the greatest person in the world?
但是,谁是世界上最伟大的人呢?
Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.
啊!是太阳!他一定是世界上最伟大的人
The mouse father went to talk to the sun.
老鼠爸爸就去找太阳说话
“Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!太阳先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.
什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是云
If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”
只要他一出现,我就被遮住了
The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.
老鼠爸爸就去找云
“Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!云先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.
什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是风
If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”
只要他一出现,我就被吹的远远的
The mouse father went to talk to the wind.
老鼠爸爸就去找风
“Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!风先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.
什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是墙
If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”
只要他一出现,我就被挡住了
The mouse father went to talk to the wall.
老鼠爸爸就去找墙
“Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!墙先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”
什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的其实是你们!是老鼠!
“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”
世界上最伟大的人…是老鼠?
“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”
没错!世界上最伟大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你们一出现,我就被挖洞了!
The mouse father was very happy.
老鼠爸爸好开心!
He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.
他终于知道世界上最伟大的人了,就是老鼠。
Last week, Mrs Black went to London. She didn’t know London very well, and she lost her way. Suddenly she saw a man near a bus stop. She went up to the man and said, “Excuse me! Can you tell me the way to the hospital, please?” The man smiled. He didn’t know English! He came from Germany. But then he put his hand into his pocket, and took out an English dictionary. He looked up some words. Then he said slowly, “I’m sorry I can’t understand you.”
上周,布莱克夫人去了一趟伦敦。她不太熟悉伦敦,结果她迷路了。突然她在一个公共汽车站附近看见一位男子。她急忙向这位男子走去,说道:“劳驾您一下!请您告诉我去医院的路,好吗?”这位男子笑了。
以上就是英语短文小故事的全部内容,园丁发现了他,把他捆起来领去见弥达斯。他给弥达斯讲述有关大洋河彼岸的、与连成一片的欧罗巴、亚细亚或阿非利加完全脱离的一个大洲的奇妙的故事。大洲上座落着神奇的城市,居住着身材高大、幸福而长寿的人民,拥有值得赞颂的法律制度。西勒诺斯的故事使弥达斯听得欣喜若狂。