当前位置: 首页 > 所有学科 > 英语

医生病人英语对话,医生和病人对话4句英语

  • 英语
  • 2023-05-03
目录
  • 医生和病人对话4句英语
  • 医生与患者的对话20句英文
  • 英语医生与病人情景对话短篇
  • 医生和病人的英语对话10句
  • 给病人抽血的英语对话

  • 医生和病人对话4句英语

    创设情境,让学生主动说英语、用英语对话引导学生加深单词意思的理解、熟悉语法现象和运用能力,激发学习兴趣和能力。我整理了医生和患者英语对话,欢迎阅读!

    医生和患者英语对话篇一

    病人:早上好,大夫。

    Patient: Good morning, doctor.

    医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

    Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

    病人:我最近有点失眠。

    Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

    医生:这种情况有多久了?

    Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

    病人:三个月了。

    Doctor: Three months.

    医生:服用过段喊什搭燃碰么药吗?

    Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

    病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

    Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

    医生:有头痛的情况吗?

    Doctor: Do you have headaches?

    病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

    Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

    医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

    Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

    医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

    Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

    病人:我该怎么呢?

    Patient: What should I do then?

    医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

    Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

    病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。

    Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

    医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

    Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

    病人:多谢了。再见!

    Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

    医生:再见!

    Doctor: Bye!

    医生和患者英语对话篇二

    医生:

    知谈What’s the matter with you ?

    什么情况?

    病人:

    ...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.

    我…我牙疼,很痛。

    医生:

    I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.

    我知道那种感觉,让我看看,说“啊”

    病人:

    Ah.....

    “啊……”

    医生:

    Oh..how often do you brush your teeth?

    哦,你一天刷几次牙?

    病人:

    Once a day.

    一天一次。

    医生:

    Do you like eat chocolates or candies?

    你喜欢吃巧克力和糖果吗?

    病人:

    Yes,I do!I like them very much!

    是的,我很喜欢吃。

    医生:

    Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet things..They are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..If you take my advice,you will be better than now.

    记住,别吃太多甜的东西,它们对你的牙齿不好,而且一天要刷两到三次牙。如果你按照我说的来做,会比现在好很多。

    病人:

    Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.

    谢谢你,医生。我会照做的。

    医生和患者英语对话篇三

    A:Good morning.

    早上好!

    B:Good morning.

    早上好!

    A:What's the matter with you?

    请问哪里不舒服?

    B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.

    我发高烧,感觉糟透了。

    A:How long has this been going on?

    这种情况持续多久了?

    B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.

    从昨晚开始的。实际上,我刚搬到这座城市。

    A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.

    好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。

    B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?

    没问题。医生请问我应该挂哪科?

    A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.

    我认为您最好挂内科。

    B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card

    (两分钟后)给你。

    A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan

    谢谢。挂号费是两元。

    B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?

    好的。请问我该怎么去?

    A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.

    坐电梯到二楼,右拐。沿着过道走.您会看到一块牌子在您的左手边。

    B:Thanks a lot

    多谢了。

    A:You're welcome

    不客气。

    医生与患者的对话20句英文

    医生:hello,what,s up?(你好,怎么啦?)者厅

    病人:I am not feeling well,May be I had a headache。(我不舒服,可能掘粗是头疼)

    医生:let me check your body。判嫌镇(让我检查一下你的身体)

    医生:It is not so serious,take it easy。(不是很严重,放松点)

    病人:What should I do?(那我该怎么做)

    医生:Take this medicine three times a day and have a good rest, then you will recovery yourself。(服药一天三次并且好好休息,之后就可以恢复了)

    病人:Thanks。(谢谢)

    英语医生与病人情景对话短篇

    开设英语对话课的最终目散枝的是培养学生的冲链敏英语运用能力。教师应将传统教学法和交际教学法有机结合 ,注重培养学生语言能力 ,讲究语言环境的创设 ,重视交际策略的运用 ,以提高其交际能力。我精心收集了有关医生与病人英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

    有关医生与病人英语对话篇1

    大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?

    Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

    病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

    Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

    大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

    Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

    病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

    Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

    大夫:你呕吐过没有?

    Doctor: Have you vomitted?

    病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

    Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

    大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

    Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

    病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

    Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

    大夫:待会儿见。

    Doctor: See you later.

    病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。

    Patient: Here's my report, Doctor.

    大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这唤销些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

    Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

    病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

    Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

    大夫:不客气。

    Doctor: You are welcome.

    有关医生与病人英语对话篇2

    李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗?

    Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?

    约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?

    Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?

    李太太:我是李太太。请帮帮我

    Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.

    约翰逊大夫:你怎么啦,李太太?

    Dr. Johnson: What's the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?

    李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比尔病了。

    Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it's not me. My son Bill is sick.

    约翰逊大夫:比尔哪儿不舒服?

    Dr. Johnson: What's wrong with Bill?

    李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑。

    Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…

    约翰逊大夫:他是不是周身都长了?

    Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?

    李太太:是。

    Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.

    约翰逊大夫:他有没有发烧呢?

    Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?

    李太太:哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39度。

    Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.

    约翰逊大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。

    Dr. Johnson: Well, that's too bad.

    李太太:大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。

    Mrs. Lee: What's wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can't stop him.

    约翰逊大夫:他出麻疹了。

    Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.

    李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?

    Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?

    约翰逊大夫:今天上午我得给病人动手术。下午我可以来。

    Dr. Johnson: I' m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon.

    李太太:谢谢你,约翰逊大夫。

    Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.

    约翰逊大夫:记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。

    Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.

    李太太:我不会让他抓的。下午见,大夫。

    Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won't let him do that. See you then, doctor.

    约翰逊大夫:再见。

    Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.

    有关医生与病人英语对话篇3

    病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

    Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

    药剂师:你没有药方吗?

    Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

    病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

    Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

    药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

    Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

    病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

    Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

    药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

    Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

    病人:这药有效果吗?

    Patient: Will this really help?

    药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

    Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

    病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

    Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

    药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

    Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

    病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

    Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

    药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

    Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

    病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

    Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

    药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

    Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

    病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

    Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

    药剂师:当然有了。

    Chemist: Of course.

    病人:太好了。

    Patient: That's great.

    药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

    Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

    病人:谢谢你的提醒。

    Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

    药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

    Chemist: Anything else?

    病人:不了,谢谢。

    Patient: No. thank you.

    药剂师:不客气。

    医生和病人的英语对话10句

    N1:护士1Ma:病人母亲 doctor:医生patient:病人 N2:护士2Chemist:药剂师

    N1:what seems to be the problem?

    Ma:my daughter is running a high fever and feelingterribly bad.

    N1:how long has she had the problem?

    Ma:since last night.

    N1:well,you have to fill in this registration card for your daughter. her age ,gender,address and things like that.

    Ma:No problem. Which department should I register with ,madam?

    N1:you`d better go to the medical department.

    Ma:here is the registration card.

    N1:thank you .the registration fee is 3 yuan.

    Ma:fine , but can you tell me how to get to the medical department,please?

    N1:take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn .go along the corridor. Until you will see the sign on your right.

    Ma:thanks a lot.

    N1:you are welcome.

    Doctor: Good morning. What’s troubling you?

    Ma : Good morning, doctor. My daughter have a terrible headache.

    Doctor: All right. Tell me how it got started,little girl.

    Patient: Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I’m afraid I’ve got a temperature. I feel terrible.

    Doctor: Done worry, little girl. Let me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say “ah”.

    Patient: Ah.

    医生:很好。把你的舌头伸出来。好的。接下蠢迅腔来让我检查以下你的胸膛。把衬衫的扣子解开。让我检查你的心和肺。深呼吸,屏住气。吸气,呼气。昌碧顺便问一下,你女儿曾经患带衫过肺结核吗?

    Doctor: Good. Now put your tongue out. All right, let me examine your chest. Please unbutton your shirt. Let me check your heart and lungs. Take a deep breath and hold it. Breathe in, and out. By the way, does your daughter has a history of tuberculosis,madam?

    Ma: No,definitely not.

    医生:听着,你的喉咙发炎了。舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。

    Doctor: Look, her throat is inflamed. And her tongue is thickly coated. Shehas all the symptoms of influenza.

    Ma: What am I supposed to do then?

    医生:你需要好好休息。多喝水。我马上给你开药方。

    Doctor: A good rest is all she need, and drink more water. I’ll write you a prescription for your daughter。

    Ma: Thank you very much.

    Doctor: That’s all right. Remember to take a good rest. .

    Patient: I will. Goodbye, doctor.

    Doctor: Bye!

    Ma:excuse me, could you please tell me how to get the Prescriptions?

    N2:of course ,let me have a look at your Prescriptions, well, the prescription written by doctor is Western medicine .So take the lift to the fifth floor and then make a right turn .go along the corridor until you will see the sign on your left.

    Ma:thanks a lot.

    N2:you are welcome

    Chemist: good morning ,madam.

    What can I do for you ?

    Ma: can you fill the prescription for my daughter?

    Chemist:of course.please show me the prescription.

    Ma: here you are.

    Chemist:just a moment, please. All right .your prescriptionis ready.

    Ma: thankyou very much.

    Chemist:Don`t mention it .by the way, you got the prescription from Dr.XXX ,didn`t you?

    Ma:yes , indeed.

    Chemist:did he tell you how to take the medicine?

    Ma:No, she didn`t say anything about it.

    Chemist:all right. Let me tell you what you have to do.Take two ofthese tablets three times a day after meals.

    Ma: how about this cough syrup?

    Chemist:first shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.

    Ma:thank you very much indeed.

    Chemist:you`re welcome . I hope your daughter will recoverin no time.

    给病人抽血的英语对话

    日常英语口语对话学习可以帮助我们学习很多日常英语交流词汇,这对我们基本的英语交流有帮助。想要无障碍的进行日常英语口语对话交流,增加英语口语输入是必要的。下面是病人医生对话英语口语,一起来了解下吧:

    【病人医生对话英语口语】

    A:Good morning.

    早上好!

    B:Good morning.

    早上好!

    A:What's the matter with you?

    请问哪历缓世里不舒服?

    B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.

    我发高烧,感觉糟透了。

    A:How long has this been going on?

    这种情况持续多久了?

    B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.

    从昨晚开哪亏始的。实际上,我刚搬到这座城市。

    A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.

    好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。

    B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?

    没问题。医生请问我应该挂哪科?

    A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.

    我认为您最好挂内科。

    B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card

    (两分钟后)给你。

    A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan

    谢谢。挂号费是两元。

    B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?

    好的。请问我该怎么去?

    A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.

    坐电梯到二楼,右拐。沿着过道走.您会看到一块牌子在您的左手边。

    B:Thanks a lot

    多谢了。

    A:You're welcome

    不客气。

    【预约看病英语对话】

    信息台: Hello, this is St. Vincent`s hospital. Miss Tracy speaking. May I help you?

    你好.这里是圣文森医院.我是特雷西小姐.请问有什么需要帮忙的?

    埃里克: Can I make an appointment with Dr. Smith?

    我想和史密斯医生预约看病时间.

    信息台: We have many Dr. Smith here. Which department is he in?

    我们这儿有很多叫史密斯的医生.你要找的是哪个科室的?

    埃里克: Oh! I`ve almost forgotten it-just that Dr. Perterson in the Medical Department.

    哦!我忘了--是内科的彼得森医生.

    信息肢肢台: That Dr. Smith- I`m really sorry, he has a full calendar today. Will it be ok for you to come tomorrow?

    内科的彼得森医生--很抱歉.他今天的日程安排得很满.你明天来可以吗?

    埃里克: In fact, I`d like to make the appointment for another patient. I think it might be something serious.

    其实.我是替别人预约的.我想他的情况可能有点儿严重.

    信息台: Oh- Excuse me, just a moment, please. (After a while) You are very lucky! Dr. Peterson`s appointment on 3:00 this afternoon has just been canceled. Will that be convenient for the patient?

    哦.对不起.请稍等一下.(过了一会儿 )你很幸运.彼得森医生今天下午3点的一个预约刚被取消.这个时间方便吗?

    埃里克: Yes. It sounds good.

    可以.太好了.

    信息台: May I have the name of that patient?

    请问患者的姓名是--?

    埃里克: He is an international student of Columbia University. His Chinese name is Li Tao, L-i, T-a-o.

    他是哥伦比亚大学的留学生.中文名字叫李涛.

    信息台: Okay, it`s all set. See you then.

    好的.都安排好了.到时候见.

    【关于病人与医生的英语对话】

    A:Hello, Miss. Sit down, please.

    你好,小姐。请坐。

    B:Hi, I am feeling terrible.

    你好,我感觉糟糕透了。

    A:Oh, what's wrong with you?

    哦,你怎么了?

    B:My whole body feels weak, and I have a sore throat.

    我觉得浑身无力,而且我喉咙痛。

    A:Put this thermometer under your tongue first. What cause the illness?

    首先把这个温度计放在舌下。怎么生病了?

    B:I didn't close the window before going to bed last night.

    我昨晚睡觉前没关窗户。

    A:You do have a fever. I want to take a look at your throat. Open your mouth,

    please say ah

    你确实是发烧了。我想看看你的喉咙。张嘴说啊。

    B:Ah. Is it serious?

    啊。严重吗?

    A;Hmm, I think it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it.

    嗯,我想没什么严重的。不用担心。

    B:But what should I do to get well?

    但是我要怎样做才能康复?

    A:I'll give you an injection first, then I will give you some medicine.

    我先给你打一针,然后给你开一些药。

    B:When do I take the medicine?

    我什么时候吃这些药呢?

    A:Take them after meals twice a day.

    这些药一天服两次,饭后服用。

    B:What else should I do?

    我还需要做些别的什么吗?

    A:You should have a good rest. And remember you don't eat hot food and drink plenty of water.

    你要好好休息。你必须记住不要吃辣的食物并且要多喝水。

    B:OK, I will.

    好的.我会的。

    A:I hope you will get welL soon.

    我希望你快点好起来。

    B:Thank you.

    谢谢你。

    【去看医生的英语口语对话】

    病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?

    Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?

    药剂师:当然可以。

    Chemist: Certainly.

    病人:谢谢。

    Patient: Thank you.

    药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。

    Chemist:You're welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.

    病人:好的。

    Patient: All right.

    药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。

    Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.

    病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?

    Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?

    药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。

    Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.

    病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?

    Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?

    药剂师:不行,你最好还是用砂锅。

    Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.

    病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。

    Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.

    药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

    Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

    猜你喜欢